Who doesn’t love a random completion of affordable items that make your life just a little bit better! All of these items at easily found on Amazon!
SHOP MY LINKS:
2. PODCAST MIC – The PERFECT starter mic for every new podcaster. Start small, see if you actually enjoy podcasting, and go from there.
3. STYLUS PEN (AKA AN APPLE PENCIL DUPE) – I imagine that if you are a professional artist, this might not do the trick, but for the novice that enjoys messing around in procreate, this thing is great and gets the job done!
4. 3 AXIS GIMBLE – AKA UPGRADE YOUR VIDEO GAME IN A MAJOR WAY – Okay this is a game changer. We are creating a YouTube channel at some point, and I swear once I learn how to use this thing correctly, it is GAME OVER. 😂
5. TRIPOD + PHONE STAND + RING LIGHT – Easy and to the point. Folds down small enough to fit in a tote and take with you!
Whether you are looking for a way to coordinate with your kids for family photos or just generally a lover of mama + baby style, I have a few recommendations to keep it fun, stylish, and never “matchy matchy”.
2. Select a color palette and make sure everyone is wearing something from it. Pinks/blues/white is my favorite combination.
Why? Because they take all the client facing tools you use (invoices, contracts, scheduling, emails) and put them into one neat little dashboard.
These days I am a big fan of Dubsado. It allows me to create a seamless client experience form start to finish. How? My inquiry form creates a client project, from there I can send proposals, contracts, questionnaires, invoices, schedulers and more.
So what are the top 3 tools that your CRM probably (read SHOULD) have?
If you aren’t using a CRM or you are unhappy with yours, you can use code CAITLINTHOMAS to try Dubsado for free and save 20% off of your first month or year.